Dubai Health Authority has further expanded the list of targeted categories for the vaccine programme. As per the latest announcement, people falling under the below categories can book an appointment for Covid-19 vaccination at a DHA Centre in the emirate:
- All Emiratis
- Dubai Residence Visa holders under the ‘People of determination’ category.
- Dubai Residence Visa holders over the age of 40.
- Dubai Residence Visa holders who suffer from chronic diseases.
- Elderly residents over the age of 60, living in Dubai.
- GCC nationals who possess an Emirates ID.
As per the announcement, elderly residents aged over 60years with a valid visa issued in any Emirate can register for an appointment in Dubai, provided, they prove that they are residing in Dubai.
Appointments for Frontline workers and other Vital sector workers have been already scheduled in coordination with DHA and their workplace.
Please note that vaccination services are available on appointment basis only.
Minimum age for receiving vaccine:
The minimum age for receiving the vaccine in Dubai has been revised as follows:
Pfizer-BioNtech – 16 years and above
Oxford-AstraZeneca – 18 years and above
Sinopharm – 16 years and above
How to book a Covid-19 vaccine appointment?
- Download the DHA app in your smartphone. The app is available in both Android and Apple phones.
- Call the DHA hotline number 800342 and book the appointment. Choose the necessary options.