Cardiology Meetings welcomes you to grace with your presence in the 28th International Conference on Cardiology and Healthcare (Cardiology Care 2018) to be held at Abu Dhabi...
Radisson Blu Hotel, Abu Dhabi
09 August 2018, 09:00 AM
11 August 2018, 06:00 PM
Cardiology Meetings welcomes you at Cardiology and Healthcare conference to be held in Abu Dhabi, UAE during August 9-11, 2018 which unites brief keynote presentations, speaker talks, exhibitions, Symposiums, workshops.
Cardiology Care 2018 is the Cardiology meetings which will be most visited by all the eminent cardiologists, cardiology educators, postgraduates, affiliations, business meanders under a solitary rooftop. This Cardiology conference will assist to framework organization, B2B teaming up amidst specialists and academicians. Cardiology Conferences promotes awareness against risk factors and advancements about the cardiac care. This cardiology meeting lay a platform for postgraduate education and scientific work in the fields of cardiology, healthcare, hypertension and stem cell research in cardiology and paediatric cardiology.
Conference Highlights include:
Cardiometabolic Health- Diabetes, Obesity, & Metabolism
Rehabilitation of Cardiovascular Diseases and Healthcare
Stem Cell Research and Regeneration on Cardiology
Clinical Case Reports on Cardiology
Why to attend?
28th International Conference on Cardiology and Healthcare is among the World's leading Scientific Conference. The three-day event on Cardiology practices will host 60+ Scientific and technical sessions and sub-sessions on innovative researches in the field of cardiology and healthcare across the globe. Cardiology Care 2018 will constitutes of 15 major sessions designed to offer comprehensive sessions that states current issues in the various field of Cardiology and Cardiac Healthcare.
The attendees can find exclusive sessions and panel discussions on latest innovations in Advanced Cardiac treatments and Cardiac Surgeries and by:
• Lectures from renowned speakers
• Keynote forums by Prominent Professors, Doctors
• Open Innovation Challenges
• Poster presentations by Young Researchers
• Global Networking sessions with 50+ Countries
• Novel techniques to benefit your research
• Best platform for Global business and Networking opportunities
• Meet the editors of referred journals, Society and Association members across the Globe
• Excellent platform to showcase the latest products and formulations in Cardiac field
• Cardiac Surgeons
• University Professors
• Various Societies and their members
• Institutes-Medical Schools Students
• Research Scholars
• Business Entrepreneurs
• Training Institutes
• Software making associations
• Manufacturing Medical Devices Companies