UAE: 3 Covid rules that remain as nearly all restrictions are eased.
10 November 2022, 12:00 AM
30 November 2022, 12:00 AM
Almost all Covid safety restrictions have been removed. Things are now back to how they were before the pandemic disrupted normal life almost three years ago.
Addressing the public via a virtual briefing on Sunday, the National Emergency Crisis and Disasters Management Authority (NCEMA) further eased mask and Covid testing rules for residents and tourists. Wearing masks is now optional in all open and closed facilities, including places of worship and mosques.
The only three Covid rules that remain as on November 7 are:
• Masks remain mandatory in health facilities and centres for people of determination
• The five-day isolation period for those infected with Covid-19 will continue to be implemented
• Organisers of sporting events and activities may request Covid tests or vaccination certificates
“according to the type or importance of the activity”.
Al Hosn App and Green Pass
• The Green Pass is not required to enter public facilities and sites
• The app’s use will be limited to proof of vaccination and test results inside and outside the country
Dubai covid news 2022