It is vitally important for HR to keep pace with the demands of dynamic business environments and legal frameworks.
Certificate In HR Audit - USD 5495.
Kempinski Hotel, Mall of the Emirates, Dubai
13 August 2017, 07:30 AM
17 August 2017, 05:30 PM
Employment law is also an ever-changing field and, to avoid costly litigation, your policies, procedures and processes must reflect the law. The HR audit is an essential preventative strategy to ensure you remain legally compliant.
Who Should Attend:
This course has been designed for all HR professionals with an interest in improving HR performance. It is an essential course for HR department heads, HR generalists and specialists in resourcing, compensation and benefits, payroll, training, personnel, talent management and employee services. Organisational development specialists will also benefit from attending this course.
Benefits Of Attending:
- Ensure that your policies and procedures meet business needs and minimise potential exposure.
- Implement cutting-edge processes to ensure the complete legal compliance of your HR function.
- Ensure your HR function is a true strategic partner by providing the management with compelling HR data.
- Improve the quality of your reporting by collecting and extracting critical HR information.
- Measure the effectiveness of your organisation's procedures and how they impact your bottom line.
Category: Classes / Courses | Professional Training.
Sub-Categories: Classes / Courses | Academic / Learning.