The 3 day workshop provides a hands-on, skill oriented working knowledge of the business process improvement techniques that are the most useful and practical. Join in from 4th to 6th December 2016 at Movenpick Hotel, Jumeirah.
Early bird: USD 2700, Standard: USD 3000
Mövenpick Hotel Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Cluster A - Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai
Jumeirah Lakes Towers
04 December 2016, 09:00 AM
06 December 2016, 04:00 PM
Studies have shown that 75% of process projects fail in some way. The core reason for the company shortfall is that people are not aware about various techniques, methods and tools that are available, and how to apply them in their situations.
The learning approach focuses on output and outcomes that lead to improvement success. Participants can apply this learning as soon as they get back to their office.
By attending this highly beneficial course, delegates will get to:
- Use the steps of BPM to create and manage process artifacts.
- Summarize requirements for a process.
- Explain process enablers (such as skills, IT and policies and procedures) and why they are important to process performance.
- Efficiently gather process material for process documentation.
- Explain why measures are important to assessing return on investment for process improvement.
- Apply analytics to tease out process improvement opportunities.
- Demonstrate how to simplify, consolidate and integrate processes to improve productivity.
- Understand the role and use of BPMN.
- Describe why process context provides a measure of risk in process improvement.
Category: Classes / Courses | Professional Training | Talks & Lectures.
Artists / Speakers: Frank Kowalkowski.