Dubai staycations go as low as Dh99 this summer; top offers revealed.
06 August 2023, 12:00 AM
30 September 2023, 12:00 AM
A far-flung adventure might feel like the ultimate wishlist trip but, if you know where to go, a staycation can offer just as much beauty, adventure and luxury.
For fans of staycations, then there couldn’t be a better time to book one in Dubai than August, when some packages at prominent hotels start for as low as Dh99.
There are plenty of other promos available across the UAE. Here is a list of the top offers: (Additional taxes may apply to the room rates mentioned)
1. Tll Premier Inn hotels in Dubai are offering 30 per cent off their room rates during a four-day flash sale running from August 1 to 4. This means rooms are available from just Dh110 for overnight stays in bookings up until March next year. Additionally, kids aged 15 and under can stay at no charge, and also receive complimentary breakfast with any bed and breakfast bookings.
2. At JA, the Manor, in Dubai South, there are discounts of up to 40 per cent this summer. Room rates start at Dh122, with guests getting a daily credit of Dh50 that can be used on F&B and experiences.
3. At Leva Hotel, Al Mazaya Centre, there are discounts of up to 30 per cent when using the code GSTLV on their website bookings. This takes the room rate down to roughly Dh180.
4. At Aloft Abu Dhabi, the room rate starts at Dh166 per night and there are several offers to choose from. Families can also benefit from a ‘Buy 2 rooms, get 50% off the 2nd room’ offer.
5. The First Collection JVC, which was named one of the world’s hottest new hotels by TripAdvisor last year, is offering staycations with room rates starting at Dh200. Guests can also enjoy 20 per cent off spa treatments and a variety of water sports at Soluna Beach Club on The Palm Jumeirah — to which the hotel will provide free transfers. Offers are valid until the end of September.