Halloween thrill-fest Project Rising Star - Below the Decks Haunted Tour has been launched at The QE2 from 17 October to 2 November 2019.
AED 55 Level 1 6+, AED 75 Level 2 12+
Queen Elizabeth 2, Port Rashid, Dubai
17 October 2019, 12:00 AM
02 November 2019, 12:00 AM
Enter If You Dare! Delve into the under decks of the QE2 this Halloween and after decades of being closed off, it’s now open for all of Dubai to see.
See for yourselves what happened behind those doors in the decades-long scheme code named Project Rising Star, where a disturbing series of botched and failed human experiments were conducted.
Taking place from Thursday October 17 until Saturday November 2, there are 3 terror levels ranging from mildly spooky to terrifying. ‘Level 1’ is priced at Dhs55 for families and the faint-of-heart, and ‘Level 2’ for those who don’t mind losing a little sleep, priced at Dhs75.
As for ‘Level 3’? be prepared to test your limits. This is the tour where the ‘line between historical fact and fiction is blurred’, and we can most definitely vouch for that. In fact, you’ll have to sign a disclaimer form to participate. For Dhs95, it’s freaky stuff.
17 October to 2 November 2019.
• Level 1: Sunday to Thursday from 3.30pm to 5.30pm
• Level 1: Friday & Saturday from 1pm to 4pm
• Level 2: Sunday to Thursday from 6pm to 8pm
• Level 2: Friday & Saturday from 5pm to 7.45pm
• Level 3: Sunday to Friday from 8.30pm to 10.30pm
• Level 3: Thursday from 11pm to 1am
• Level 3: Friday from 11pm to 2am
• Level 3: Saturday from 8.30pm to 11pm