The 7th Dubai Otology, Neurotology & Skull Base Surgery Conference & Exhibition will be held at Mohammed Bin Rashid Academic Medical Center (MBR-AMC) at Dubai Healthcare City (DHCC) from November 6 - 8, 2019.
Physician: AED 1890, Nurse/audiologist: AED 945
Mohammed Bin Rashid Academic Medical Center (MBR-AMC), Dubai
Dubai Healthcare City
06 November 2019, 12:00 AM
08 November 2019, 12:00 AM
The only specialised Otology & Neurotology event in the region- Dubai Otology, Neurotology & Skull Base Surgery Conference & Exhibition is scheduled on November 6 – 8, 2019 at Mohammed Bin Rashid Academic Medical Center (MBR-AMC) at Dubai Healthcare City (DHCC), in Dubai.
The 7th Dubai Otology is a flagship event of the Ministry of Health & Prevention and held under the patronage of HE Abdul Rahman Mohammed Al Owais, Minister of Health & Prevention in the United Arab Emirates.
The 2019 edition has specific focus to highlight the latest developments in Skull Base, Facial Nerve Disorders, Ossiculoplasty, Tympanoplasty, Stapes Surgery, Mastoid Surgery, Neurotology, Implant Surgery and Imaging.
Dubai Otology 2019 is giving 24 CPD points for the 3-day Conference from 6th - 8th of November, 2019 accredited by DHCR CPD Accreditation with Accreditation Number: CPD-0420-19. CPD Points for Cadaveric Workshops: FESS & Rhinoplasty – 7 CPD Points and Temporal Bone Course – 6 CPD Points
Highlights of the conference:
• 44 Participating Companies promoting the most up-to-date equipment, machine & product
• 55 Speakers from America, Europe, Asia & Africa
• 6 Workshops, 25 Instructional Courses for the first time in Dubai Otology and 20 Free papers
• More than 1200 medical experts & professionals from 33 countries around the world:
Otolaryngologists, Otologists, Neurologists, Audiologists, Physiotherapists, Speech Therapists,
Nurses & Trainees
• A total of 40 CME Points to be gained, Accredited by the Ministry of Health and University of
For further information about the conference:
Ms. Hoda Golrooy (Project Manager) Call :+971 4 520 8888 or