The MENA Health Insurance Congress is a strategic platform to meet and hear from top notch leaders, policy and decision makers from all over the region.
TBA, TBA, Dubai
25 September 2018, 08:00 AM
26 September 2018, 07:00 PM
The MENA region has made remarkable progress in its healthcare landscape over the past years. With the insurance industry witnessing evolution, countries in the MENA region are now at different stages of rollout and adopting different models of mandatory health insurance. Strategic reforms and initiatives to provide affordable access to healthcare services and a commitment to improve the population’s health has made the health insurance an important segment in the region’s economy.
The MENA Health Insurance Congress is a strategic platform to meet and hear from top notch leaders, policy and decision makers from all over the region who will share and exchange their views and experiences over the development of mandatory health insurance in the region; look into global healthcare trends on connected health and data technologies shaping the future growth of insurance industry; examine fraud and abuse in the health insurance system; strengthen payer and provider partnerships; regulate pricing and medical inflation; and the emerging role of employers and patients in the mandatory health coverage. All these and more will be deliberated through an inspiring mix of interactive panel discussions, case studies, and session presentations.
Don’t miss this opportunity and join us at the 4th MENA Health Insurance Congress, for an enriched experience to leverage your knowledge, showcase your practice, and network with peers.
Prices :USD 199-599
1. Michael Bitzer, Chief Executive Officer, National Health Insurance Company – Daman, UAE
2. Ahmed Al Tabbakh, MBBS, Dip. CII, SVP, Life and Medical Claims, Oman Insurance Company, UAE
3. Sherif Mahmoud, Regional Head, Healthcare Operations, AXA Insurance Gulf, UAE
4. Andrew Smith, Chief Executive Officer, RAK Insurance, UAE
5. Mohamed Farghaly, Senior Specialist and Head of Insurance Medical Regulation, Dubai Health Authority (DHA), UAE
6. Lina Jichi, Manager of Health Financing Advisory and Monitoring Department, Strategy Division, Health Authority of Abu Dhabi (HAAD), UAE