The Government and Enterprise Asset Management Congress addresses how government entities and asset-heavy private enterprises can reduce costs, increase lifespan and returns generated from their assets.
The Address Dubai Marina, Al Marsa Street, 66, Dubai Marina, Dubai
08 October 2018, 08:00 AM
09 October 2018, 05:00 PM
Budget constraints mean public and private organisations need to ensure they are getting full value from their physical assets - buildings, equipment, infrastructure and others. The Government and Enterprise Asset Management Congress will address how government entities and asset-heavy private enterprises can reduce costs, increase the lifespan and returns generated from their assets by using strategic asset management practices.
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND
- Effectively measure and demonstrate ROI and the value of your asset management strategy to gain buy-in and investment
- Grasp how new technologies and big data can help drive corporate and government performance and reduce costs within the organisation
- Discover the latest regional and international case studies on how other organisations have successfully implemented asset management practices and boosted efficiency
- Develop the right culture and mind-set within the organisation for successful asset management integration
- Understand how long-term planning and forecasting can help increase your assets long-lasting performance
- Explore how financial and lifecycle cost strategy can help you reduce costs, increase your control and improve decision-making