Emirates Thyroid Congress (ETC) is organized by InfoPlus Events LLC (IPE) and will be held from Mar 13 - 14, 2020 at Hotel Sofitel Abu Dhabi Corniche, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
Hotel Sofitel Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi
13 March 2020, 09:00 AM
14 March 2020, 06:00 PM
Following the success of our first edition which was highlighted by the pronounced delegates and speakers interactions, in these planned two days, we will be delivering a cutting-edge program where advances and recent discoveries in the field of thyroidology will be discussed. We will also address special population category topics such as thyroid diseases in pediatrics and pregnancy. Our program will feature plenaries, experts in the field panel discussions, cases based discussions and research posters presentations. The congress will focus in-depth on thyroid neoplasm and functional disorders as well as minimally invasive surgical approaches and robotic surgery. All that will be brought to you by high-class leaders in the field of thyroid from across the world in order to form an unforgotten educational experience that takes into consideration best available evidence, technology and experience.
• Thyroid Robotic surgery
• Functional thyroid disease
• Novel therapies for Thyroid Eye diseases
• Surgical advances and minimally invasive surgery
• Ablative therapies in benign and malignant thyroid diseases
• Functional thyroid diseases and thyroid malignancy in Pediatrics
• Thyroid diseases in pregnancy
• Molecular Markers in evaluating a Thyroid nodule
• Artificial intelligence in the Assessment of thyroid nodule
• Management of low risk and advanced thyroid cancer in adults and pediatrics
• Genetic profiling for the treatment of MTC
• Tyrosine kinase inhibitors and Targeted therapy in thyroid cancer
• Surgical Management of hyperparathyroidism
• To deliver extensive and state of the art lectures, globally recognized guidelines and experts’ opinion in various thyroid functional and anatomical related topics addressing special population as well such as pediatrics and pregnancy.
• To deliver the latest technological and medical advances in thyroid surgeries and advanced thyroid malignancy that is refractory to conventional management.
• To deliver advanced surgical techniques and robotic surgery skills in thyroidology.
• Internal medicine
• Family practice
• Medical oncology
• Nuclear medicine
• General surgeons
• ENT surgeons
• Radiation oncology
• Medical students and fellow
• Nuclear medicine technician
• Pediatric Endocrinology
• Nuclear medical physicists