This multidisciplinary Conference will be held in Hyatt Place Hotel, Al Rigga, Dubai, UAE during November 15 - 16, 2017. All the registered papers will be published in International journals.
Hyatt Place Hotel, Al Rigga, Dubai
15 November 2017, 08:00 AM
16 November 2017, 03:00 PM
Call for Papers for 9th International Research Conference on Engineering, Science & Management 2017
9th International Research Conference on Engineering, Science & Management 2017 (IRCESM’17) will be held in Hyatt Place Hotel, Al Rigga, Dubai, UAE during 15th & 16th November 2017.
All full paper submissions will be peer reviewed and evaluated based on originality, technical and/or research content/depth, correctness, relevance to conference, contributions, and readability. The full paper submissions will be chosen based on technical merit, interest, applicability, and how well they fit a coherent and balanced technical program.
IRCESM’17 coordinates with authors and Journals to ensure high quality research could achieve esteemed publication. According to this only selected invited extended version of best quality papers presented in IRCESM’17 will be recommended for publication consideration for Indexed Journals, according to the participating Journal publishing policies and requirements.
Please submit your papers via email to email@example.com.
The organizing committee of IRCESM 2017 invites research scholars, academicians, scientists and industrialists worldwide to submit original unpublished manuscripts that illustrate research results, projects, surveying works and industrial experiences that describe significant advances in the following topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
• Modern Trends in Civil Engineering • Building Energy Conservation and Green Architecture • Bridge and Tunnel Engineering • High-rise Structure and Large-span Structure • Municipal Engineering • Town Planning • Water Resource Engineering • Transportation Engineering • Geotechnical Engineering
• Design and Manufacturing Engineering • Materials Science and Engineering • Mechatronics and Automation • Industrial and Systems Engineering • Textile and Leather Technology • Automobile Engineering • Production Technology • Avionics
• Crystal Growth of Advanced Materials • Advanced Numerical Algorithms • Applications of Computation as a Scientific Paradigm • Advanced Chemistry • Mathematical Modelling • Computational Physics & Biology • Quantum computation • Cryptography
Life Science Engineering
• Bio-medical engineering • Bio-Nanotechnology • Robotics and Rehabilitation • Medical Imaging • Advancements in Medical Technology • Bio-Engineering
• Electric Drives and Control • Power Generation, Transmission and Distribution • Smart Grids Technologies & Applications • Renewable Power Generation and its Efficient Utilization • Electricity Market in Smart Grid • Power System Engineering & its applications • Electrical Machines • Instrumentation Engineering
• Communication Networks and Security • Software Engineering • Signal Processing • Network Management • Cloud Computing • Parallel and distributed computing • Information theory • Machine learning • Next Generation Networks
• Financial Management • Marketing Management • HR Management • Retail Management • E-Commerce Technologies • Strategic Management • Financial and Management Accounting • Business Statistics • Business communication • Enterprise Resource Planning
Computer Science and Applications
• Software Engineering • Computer Applications • Computer Networks • Algorithms and data structures • Program semantics and verification • Natural Language Processing • Theoretical computer science and algebra • Computational complexity, economics, geometry • Artificial Intelligence
Oil, Gas, Energy & Mining Engineering
• Drilling and Completion Technology • Geoscience • Energy Demand and Supply • Energy Sector opportunities and Challenges • Environmental & Health Aspects • Alternative Energy • Resource Utilization Issues • Metal Mining
For more information about IRCESM2017, please visit, www.ircesm.comor you are welcome to contact the organizing committee directly via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.