Hospitals in Dubai
Welcare Hospital Dubai
Opened on 27th May 1998 by H.H. Sheikh Hamdan Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Deputy Ruler of Dubai and UAE Minister of Finance and Industry, the Welcare Hospital is centrally located in the Al Garhoud area, and is a multi-specialty critical care facility.
It is managed by a team of highly qualified and experienced healthcare professionals and is equipped with state-of-the-art technology. Its medical, nursing and paramedical staff attends ongoing educational and training programs offered by internationally renowned institutions to stay abreast with the latest patient care developments.
The hospital offers the following amenities:
- Four extensively equipped operating rooms.
- A seven-bed Accident & Emergency unit with a dedicated operation theatre.
- A sophisticated Critical Care unit including, neonatal and pediatric intensive care.
- A purpose-built endoscopic suite to carry out various diagnostic and therapeutic procedures relating to the gastrointestinal system (including liver, gallbladder, billary system and pancreas).
- A maternity complex consisting of three delivery rooms, two high-dependency rooms, a newborn resuscitation room and an ultrasound foetal monitoring and operating theatre.
- Medical Imaging Services: The latest MRI, CT Scan, mammography, ultrasound and X-ray equipment.
- Non-invasive cardiology services including ECG, Treadmill, Holter monitoring, and Echo Doppler Unit.
- A Department of Pulmonology.
- A Sleep Laboratory: To tackle conditions like sleep apnoea and other sleep-related disorders.
- A Nephrology Department: With Haemodialysis facilities, fully equipped to deal with renal failure.
- A Department of Ophthalmology: Capable of tackling anterior and posterior segment diseases. The department has a retina unit with yag and argon lasers.
- An Orthopedic & Physiotherapy Department: Fully integrated and equipped with the latest treatment modalities.
- A well equipped Urology Department: With the capability of tackling all problems of the Genito Urinary System.
- Endocrinology: Equipped to treat all Endocrine diseases.
- An ENT Department: With the capability to attend to all ailments of the Ear, Nose and Throat.
- A Department of Family Medicine: The first point of contact with patients, staffed by kind and caring doctors.
- Dental Surgery: General Dentistry, Prosthodontia and Orthodontia.
- A 24 Hr Accident and Emergency Service (including an effective Ambulance Service).
- A year-round Home Care Nursing Service to take care of patients who need home-based nursing.
- In-Patient Services: Beautifully appointed rooms, divided into four different categories, fully furnished, to provide you with the warmth and comfort patients need to ensure speedy recovery.
Medical and surgical specialties
- Anaesthesia / Pain Management
- Critical Care Medicine
- Emergency Medicine
- Family Medicine
- Pulmonology & Respiratory ailments
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Physiotherapy and sports medicine
- Plastic Surgery
- Radiology and Imaging
Al Hudaiba Road
P.O. box 31500
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Tel: +971 4 282 7788
Fax: +971 4 282 8226