Dubai Health Authority announces addition of new centre for free Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine.
Dubai , Dubai
10 January 2021, 12:00 AM
31 January 2021, 12:00 AM
Dubai Health Authority (DHA) announced the addition of a seventh centre, offering the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine, as part of its vaccination campaign against COVID-19.
Dr. Farida Al Khaja, CEO of Clinical Support Services and Nursing Sector at the DHA and Chairperson of the COVID-19 Vaccination Steering Committee said that the DHA has added Al Safa primary health care centre to the six existing facilities, which are offering the vaccine for free.
She said that the centre was added to accommodate the notable turnout for vaccination.
DHA FACILITIES OFFERING PFIZER-BIONTECH VACCINE
1. Al Safa Primary Health Care Centre
2. Zabeel Primary Health Care Centre
3. Al Mizhar Primary Health Care Centre
4. Nad Al Hamr Primary Health Care Centre
5. Al Barsha Primary Health Care Centre
6. Uptown Mirdiff Primary Health Care Centre
7. Hatta Hospital
UAE residents can register and book appointments for vaccination through the DHA app or the DHA’s toll-free number 800 342.