Dubomedy’s virtual workshops--The Comedy Lockdown will be held from 30th May – 14th June.
Dubai , Dubai
30 May 2020, 12:00 AM
14 June 2020, 12:00 AM
This workshop is for the self proclaimed entertainers at social gatherings and the one who knows to work a crowd?
If you want to add some flair to your talent, join Dubomedy’s virtual workshop - The Comedy Lockdown.
The workshop will take place on Zoom; you can perform in front of an online audience and engage with other artists from Dubai’s creative community.
Select from a range of stand-up comedy and acting courses held in both Arabic and English by the likes of Mina Liccione - an award-winning artist, comedian and arts professor.
She has showcased her brilliance throughout the creative industry with performances including Broadway in STOMP and Sweet Charity, MTV’s The Grind and stand-up comedy sets at the Edinburgh Fringe Festival.
Their personalized feedback will help you polish your material so that by the time of the workshop you have solidly written set of jokes that you can later take to live stages.
• Students will meet 5 times via Zoom over 2 weeks
• Students will receive specially designed comedy writing assignments
• The coaches have carefully crafted brand-new videos to help students better understand different
styles of comedy, joke forms and performance techniques
• Students will receive additional feedback on their writing via email
• The intensive will end with a Zoom Show for their special guests to virtually attend